[3830] CWopsT NN4K HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 27 23:19:27 EST 2013

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 28

Call: NN4K
Operator(s): NN4K
Station: NN4K

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): .5 HR

   80:  11     11
   40:   1      1
   20:   0      0
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  12     12  Total Score = 144

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Found 40 and 80 the most usable bands. Had some problems loading two of my wire
antennas so I think the windy weather has messed with their normal conditions.
And since it's Thanksgiving eve, there were some things to take care of. Last
night 40 meters was way long propagation wise but tonight it seemed normal.
FT2000, Alpha 78, Doublet and 40 meter vertical loop, N1MM. Thanks for the Q's.
Wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. 73 Mac