[3830] CQWW CW YU1KT SOSB(A)/40 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 28 00:06:49 EST 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: YU1KT
Operator(s): YU1KT
Station: YU1KT

Class: SOSB(A)/40 LP
QTH: BEOGRAD

   40:  809    29      103

Club: Contest Club Serbia

Comments:

Some time ago I set up a dipole antenna FOR 7 MHz on a five-story building in
the center of New Belgrade. I was shocked at how positive effect on my receiver
TS-440 S I was surprised with the tradition? Because of the situation I decided
to  contest at 7 MHz but QRP. That's how I started, but I quickly changed my
mind Sevres? and added to the other 95.
The first and second are higher propagation, for me was very good. All stations
have received me on the first call. Last Chamber has been a little difficult,
but I was not then satisfied, in view of the 100 W in the usual dish. If I knew
it would be so good, I would be much better prepared and put some obligations
that prevent me for the weekend to be more in contest.
Absolutely fantastic fun regardless of the result and placement.
73 YU1KT Ranko