[3830] CQWW CW N8UM SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 28 02:11:32 EST 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N8UM
Operator(s): N8UM
Station: N8UM

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: TN

  160:   14     5       12
   80:  151    20       65
   40:  337    31       93
   20:  400    31      101
   15:  471    26       88
   10:  343    23       85

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Like the last two years, conditions improved all weekend, except this year they
went from great to outstanding.  160 was only fair, 80 did not open till EU
sunrise for me and 10 was flat on my Sunday morning.  Lost 15 hours Saturday
afternoon and evening when I had to pick up the XYL from the local hospital
Emergency Room and get her settled at home.  No towers or beams here, only
verticals.