[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 28 08:46:23 EST 2013

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 28

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA

  160:   9      1
   80:  33     18
   40:  40     40
   20:   0      0
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  82     59  Total Score = 4,838

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, dipole, inverted vee, tee vertical.  20M and higher
seemed dead at the start.  40, 80, and 160 seemed quite good.  DX on 40 were
F6HKA and UR5MM.  SM4DQE was worked on 80, I think for the first time.  Seemed
to have a high SWR in high power on 160, but nine good ops heard me. Need to
find out what the problem is before the ARRL 160 test next week.  Thanks for
the QSOs in the CWT and also for the QSOs with PJ4A and PJ4/K4BAI on my recent
trip.  Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. 73, John, K4BAI.