[3830] CQWW CW KG1E SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 28 09:12:42 EST 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KG1E
Operator(s): KG1E
Station: KG1E

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Mass

  160:   23     8       16
   80:  159    15       61
   40:  363    23       93
   20:  411    33      104
   15:  452    31      107
   10:  372    26      101

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Did not have much time this year to improve the station, but found some simple
pesky problems to straighten out, and feel we're moving in the right
direction.Hoped to improve on our score from 2011 of about 2,000,000 pts.

Conditions Friday night on 40, 80 and 160 were really good and continued into
Saturday with signals well over S9 from Japan and the Pacific early Sat
evening.
The score responded accordingly with a half-time score of about 1,8000,000.
Sunday stated off fairly well but 10 meters seemed to disappear early never to
return with 15 meters also losing propagation to EU. Signals were still great
on 20 meters but we slowly ran out of stations to call since we were strictly
S&P. In fact we called CQ for a while with no response so gave up on
our
one attempt at running and tried to keep the score rising slowly answering CQ's
at a slow rate until the end. Another great learning experience this year and
hope to improve in all aspects in the future.
Thanks to all the ops out there who dug us out of the noise.

TS 930S Alpha 76 Force 12 C3 40m Vert 80&160 Inv V

AL KG1E