[3830] CQWW CW EF8X(EA8AY) SOAB(A) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 28 09:12:41 EST 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: EF8X
Operator(s): EA8AY
Station: EF8X

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: TENERIFE

  160:    9     5        8
   80:  468    16       58
   40:  883    31       95
   20:  520    24       72
   15:  704    24       86
   10: 1084    23       90

Club: LOS CHACHOS CONTEST CLUB

Comments:

Hello friends , the contest is over. Im happy with the punctuation but not with
the general feeling . I have lost over 1000 QSOs from last year. The new power
for my category helped me keep score . Mr Murphy visited me several times , the
first wind that broke me moxon to 20 and I had to lower the height of the
spiderbeam just 5 meters with the loss that this entails. And then on Sunday
2030z electrical problems began . At left qrt 22z Sunday .
I congratulate my friends in Los Chachos Contest Club, NP4Z , KP2B ( WP3A )
EF8U ( EA8RM ) KP2DX , NP3A by the fantastic result. It is the first time the
Club participate in a contest and are welcome all the friends of our site is
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100338197048334289907 .

All photos and statistics of my work on my website as EF8X
http://www.ea8ay.com/ef8x2/ .

Thanks to my wife Olga and my sons Alex and Guille .
Thanks to my good friend Jose Antonio EA8ARG that helped me install some
antennas .
73 CU .
Luis EA8AY / / EF8X