[3830] CQ WW RTTY UR5FCM SOSB(A)/15 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 2 12:25:04 EDT 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: UR5FCM
Operator(s): UR5FCM
Station: UR5FCM

Class: SOSB(A)/15 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 01d 05

-----------------------------------
Total:  236      23      43    19  Total Score = 45,900

Club: RU-QRP CLUB

Comments:

Antenna Delta 40m, LW 42 meters, Rig HomeMade, Pwr 10 Watt(s).Condx in this year
is better for me on 15m. I'm have more abt 2 my result from last year ... I'm
have problem with TX on satturday durign contest and quickly resolve it ) I'm
work only 80-15-10 m because my license class not permit work on 20 and 40m
RTTY. My result is for SO-15M category. So  thanks for the nice contest and cu
in next year!