[3830] CQ WW RTTY IT9RGY(@IB9T) SOSB/15 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Oct 4 07:30:15 EDT 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: IT9RGY
Operator(s): IT9RGY
Station: IB9T

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH:

-----------------------------------
Total:  908      52      92    33  Total Score = 416,127

Club: ARIPA DX Team

Comments:

Nice Contest!!
Without M/? program at IB9T (IT9BLB) I tryed my first LP entry.
15m is my favourite band, the choise was simple!

I worked full time with 2 VFO: first in RUN (MMTTY + 2T), second in S&P
(MMTTY).
RUN was very difficult between HP signals in band.

Good prop to JA, excellent to USA in sunday evening. In the night I listened
many US, but no QSO....with 100W no way!

In the end: a lot of fun!

TNX to all for QSOs and TNX to IB9T's guys!
Gabry IT9RGY