[3830] RSGB 21/28 KC0W Single OpCW Open

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 6 20:05:59 EDT 2013

                    RSGB 21/28 MHz Contest

Call: KC0W
Operator(s): KC0W
Station: KC0W

Class: Single OpCW Open
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:   80     0        0         0  Total Score = 1

What a weekend for 15/10 meters to be cooperative!!!

 Some mammoth signals being launched outta the UK into the Colonies this
weekend. Nice to see the God's of propagation doing their thing to make this an
outstanding RSGB 15/10 'test.

 I didn't spend a lot of time playing in this get together. Ya gotta take
advantage of the open 10 meter band to Europe for general DXing when you can
get it.

***I contest for the FUN of it from here in North Dakota & not to collect
any awards, plaques or "wallpaper". I use my general logging program
to track the total number of QSO's made & leave it at that. This is why I
have no information regarding my total number of mults or a final score.***

Tom KC0W