[3830] CaQP KE0G SOFixed QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 6 20:32:20 EDT 2013

                    California QSO Party

Call: KE0G
Operator(s): KE0G
Station: KE0G

Class: SOFixed QRP
QTH: MN

--------------------
Total:  176     0  Mults = 46  Total Score = 24,288

K3/10 at 5 watts to a 74' broad band dipole up 50' fed with balanced line and a
Johnson tuner.  The terrain slopes down 200' over about a mile toward the west,
giving my QRP a boost into CQP and other points west.  I enjoyed several periods
of good rates using search and pounce, with one instance of 3 Q's in a minute.
Lots of CW activity, thanks to you, CQP'ers.  K6AQL:  great copy out there !  C
U all down the log.  73,   Dan  ke0g