[3830] CaQP K6AM SOFixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 7 01:36:36 EDT 2013

                    California QSO Party

Call: K6AM
Operator(s): K6AM
Station: K6AM

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: SDIE

  160:    7      2
   80:  125     40
--------------------

Club: San Diego DX Club

Comments:

Sorta "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" this time out.

Good - 10 and 15 were better than expected both days

Bad - Not as many stations active.  Missed NT

Ugly - Santa Ana winds kicked up a lot of noise all weekend.

I S/Ped on 15 and 20 all weekend for the big pileup.  I called CQ with the beam
pointing north for hours.  Still no NT.  I know a few guys found em but a lot
more did not.  Where is Tree and his remote operation from VE8 when we need
him?

Congrats to fellow WRTC'er Dan N6MJ at N6WIN.  Even at a ststion with only one
tribander he was always 1000 q's ahead of the pack.  Simply astounding!

Don't know how many more I have left in me but I guess I had fun this time...

John, K6AM/ZF2AM