[3830] CaQP N7MZW SOFixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 8 16:13:13 EDT 2013

                    California QSO Party

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: Cheyenne, WY

  160:   0       1
   80:   0      26
   40:   0     134
   20:   0     353
   15:   0       0
   10:   0       0
    6:   0       0
    2:   0       0
--------------------
Total:   0     515  Mults = 57  Total Score = 58,710

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Still my favorite state contest! Unlike the previous two years, I missed Sierra
county, so no "clean sweep". (I bet 10 Sierra mults were on CW). Had
fun with my "bare foot" Kenwood TS-950SD with internal AT, and a
"home brew" G5RV up 50 feet running N-S. Heil ProSet on VOX with the
HC-5 mic. element. Heard "zip" on 10 and 15 meters. A few short runs
on 20 meters, but no real "pileups" to speak of. My elevation in
Cheyenne is 6,053 feet. Thanks to all of the "6 landers" that worked
me. 73