[3830] SAC SSB KC0DEB SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 13 09:08:54 EDT 2013

                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: KC0DEB
Operator(s): KC0DEB
Station: KC0DEB

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Kansas
Operating Time (hrs): 4:45

Total:  104    62  Total Score = 6,448

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Plenty of activity from Scandinavia for sure !
Looks like 10m is back. How about that!  Great signals from EU on that band,
let's hope it will last for a while.

A very short 5 second power outage got me scrambling trying to get everything
back up and going again. Everything connected to the USB ports stopped working,
and had to do restart. It's pretty hard to type in a call, when the keyboard is
dead..hi  Just glad it happened right after I finished a QSO exchange!

I decided to try out the DX Cluster / Mult feature in N1MM, which consequently
put me in the SOAB (A) HP class. ( I am curious to see how my <100w stacks
up against the 1500W stations..hihi)  Just got to keep a better eye on the
10min. band change rule, as I messed up once I think.

Great activity, and for me it was a fun S & P contest !
CU next year,  John KC0DEB

    Band    QSOs    Pts  DXC
    14      22      22   16
    21      55      55   32