[3830] Makrothen RTTY GU0SUP SO/Single Xcvr LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 13 12:31:18 EDT 2013

                    Makrothen RTTY Contest

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: SO/Single Xcvr LP
QTH:

Total:  152  Total Score = 981,208

Club: DL-DX RTTY Contest Group

Comments:

Just had a bit of fun! I wasn't going to play in this one, but as 10m seemed
wide open, I couldn't resist having a play.
It was great to see so many on 10m, but 15m was better in terms of QSO count.
I did call CQ a few times, but found it more fun to S&P and pick off some
of the more DX stations.
Great sigs from W7's and also from Bud VA2ST and Chris VE7CC. Even ZL1G was
loud here.

I did spend a few minutes to bag TN2SM on 15m RTTY though, for a new country on
RTTY. Also got FO5QB on 20m which was pleasing.

Thanks to all for the fun, it was a blast!

73 de Phil GU0SUP