[3830] NA Sprint RTTY AL9A HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 13 17:21:57 EDT 2013

                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - October

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 1:15

   20:  41     1:15
---------------------
Total:  41     Mults = 23  Total Score = 943

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team:

Comments:

Fun at the start, not so good later. High winds kicked up here just before the
start forcing me to crank the tower down about half way. Had to send lots of
fills due to reduced antenna height. Couldn't find any new stations on 20M as
most were going to 40M and the band wasn't open in AK yet.  About that time the
XYL announced she wasn't cooking dinner and if I wanted something to eat I'd
better "Sprint" upstairs and catch the bus to the restaurant! See you
next time!