[3830] AzQP VE9AA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 13 20:16:40 EDT 2013

                    Arizona QSO Party

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): 00:37

   15:   3      2
----------------------------
Total:   9      2       0  Mults = 9  Total Score = 180

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

In the past I've done better than this.  Every spin through the bands looking
for PA stns, I also listened for 7's (AZ 7's) and barely ever heard any.
Was expecting to hear K6LL and did not, so that took me by surprise.

With 11 Q's I hardly have a leg to stand on to complain, but really did see a
drop off from years past.

Perhaps a combo PA-QP & AZ QP event?  Many other contests competing for
your attn. this weekend.

Thanks to the guys that got on.

Thanks also to Ke2VB who set me straight on my first QSO to go download the
newest version of N1MM which includes a serial #, hi hi!  A great fellow.
Cheers.

Mike Ic7410, 100w, HF9V, N1MM (new version !!)