[3830] NyQP WN4AFP SOMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 20 01:25:03 EDT 2013

                    New York QSO Party

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: SC

   40:   22     11
   20:   48      5
----------------------------
Total:   76     16      0  Mults = 46  Total Score = 7,728

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This was my first NYQP! Lots of activity especially CW. Half of my multiplies
came from the efforts of the mobile/rover stations - N2ZN, W2PV, NT2A, N2CU,
WJ2O and W2LC. 20m was in great shape between New York & South Carolina.
Worked 13 1x1 stations but didn't hear "N","P" and
"A". The 40m CW segment was filled with RTTY stations during both
evenings which hurt the CW only ops. Looking forward to 2014 NYQP! 73's Dave,
WN4AFP.