[3830] WAG K1TN SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 20 11:29:05 EDT 2013

                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: K1TN
Operator(s): K1TN
Station: K1TN

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Wisconsin

----------------------------
Total:  313      0      70  Total Score = 65,730

Good work by the DARC to bring out the troops on CW and especially for arranging
the nice 10 Meter band opening. I got up on Sunday morning hoping to break 200
Qs and ended up breaking 300. I enjoyed this activity a lot.

40 Meters was awful and 20 Meters no better but 15 and 10 were nice.

TS590S/KPA-500. 135-foot doublet at about 40 feet and a multi-band sloper
toward EU.

My log will be on LotW, as always.

Jim Cain
At The K1TN Superstation
Northern Wisconsin (W9 call area)Oconto County