[3830] IlQP W9KVR Fixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 20 23:40:49 EDT 2013

                    Illinois QSO Party

Call: W9KVR
Operator(s): W9KVR
Station: W9KVR

Class: Fixed LP
QTH: Watseka
Operating Time (hrs): .25

  160:     0         0
   80:     0         9
   40:     0         2
   20:     0         0
   15:     0         0
   10:     0         0
    6:     0         0
    2:     0         0
------------------------
Total:     0        11  Mults = 10  Total Score = 110

Club: Iroquois County Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

I was able to get on for a few short minutes after my daughter's 7th birthday
party to had out a few IROQ phone Q's from the home qth.  Fortunately, I was
able to fire up the radio at the school station (W9GRS) earlier in the day to
test the new antenna locations above my classroom before the upcoming school
club round-up.  I'll post that score when I get to school on Monday and have
access to the log.

Had a great chat with N9WFT just down the road on US 24, THANKS!

73's from the Buckle of the Cornbelt!

-Troy W9KVR