[3830] JARTS WB2RHM/4 Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 21 13:31:34 EDT 2013

                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: WB2RHM/4
Operator(s): WB2RHM
Station: WB2RHM/4

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Charlotte, NC

Total:  791   226  Total Score = 469,628

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

SO1R!  What a fun contest! I like playing in JARTS, the contest committee did
another great job, KUDOs.

The Hunter's Moon was shining over this contest, The bands were strange, but
that was part of the fun too.

I wish that some operators would NEVER send my exchange report back to me
before they send their exchange report to me (unless I assk for it!)... I
entered so many 66's in the log that had to be changed to their real exchange.
number.. it wasted a lot of my time and broke my rhythm .  Learn a lesson....
do not automatically resend me my report... I am only looking for your
report!!!! Be a better contester.... less is more......  EXCEPT, at the end of
your transmission, add 2 spaces to the end..... noise and static crap can look
a lot like real data!   73, See ya all in the WAEDC