[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 24 08:09:54 EDT 2013

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Oct 24

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA

  160:   4      0
   80:  34     13
   40:  31     27
   20:  10     10
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  79     50  Total Score = 3,950

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee.  10 and 15 dead at the
start.  Asia very strong on 20, but not much other DX there except EA8OM, ZD8O
(N5ZO) and FG8NY with good signals.  No USA stations worked outside CA except
for WJ9B, N4AF, and W0UA.  40M was quite good to most of the country including
stations as close as FL and VA, but stations in NC, TN, and LA were weak.  DX
QSOs with F6HKA, EA8OM, UR5MM, DL1NKS, and SM6CNN, so Europe was fairly good on
40M.  80M was good all over NA with a strong signal from W6SX in CA and DX
worked F6HKA, SM6CNN, and FG8NY.  Should have gone to 160 earlier as the 40M
rate dropped and 160 sounded good with best distance being to NW2K.  N6RO was
quite strong, but couldn't hear me calling.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Non members
worked were N6BIZ, N5TJ, DL1NKS, K2YGM, and KB0KIE.  Hope to work some DX
members on the alternative mode this weekend from NQ4I M/M in CQ WW DX SSB
Contest.  I will be running on 15M.  73, John, K4BAI.