[3830] CWopsT KU6J HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 24 13:56:05 EDT 2013

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Oct 24

Call: KU6J
Operator(s): KU6J
Station: KU6J

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

  160:   0      0
   80:  17      8
   40:  23     21
   20:   1      1
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  41     30  Total Score = 1,230

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

That was fun! The last time I operated an entire contest was back when we were
still booting into DOS to run TRLog. I got on last night just to make a few
QSOs and smoke-test the contesting setup I cobbled together to fulfill my
meager NCCC pledge for SS. I ended up enjoying it so much that I stuck around
for the whole hour. Sorry if I sent the wrong thing at the wrong time, I'm
still trying to learn WriteLog and tweak its settings.

73,

Eric KU6J
Truckee, CA
FTDX5000 @200W to multi-band windom 50-ish feet up in pine trees