[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 24 23:36:26 EDT 2013

                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 25

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   3      3
   80:   6      6
   40:  16     12
   20:   8      7
Total:  33     28  Total Score = 924

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Well with one eye on the ballgame, (StL 4, Bosox 2) and trying to sound somewhat
together on an unpracticed 1940s Vibroplex, it was a real challenge. Then
something fell on my bug and I couldnt send DITS.. only DASHES. finally figured
out it was my shirt cuff. Sri for the QLF.

Missed lots of regulars, but those who did come out to play were really
appreciated.
Some VERY polished fists on some of those ol J-38s.. and you know who you guys
are.

Still pondering what on earth TY PA was using to send with. Probably wrote a
whole new program to make his computer sound buggy. It was GREAT !

K index is STILL at ZERO.. could it be true ? the CQWWSSB with a K of ZERO ?

73 all, til the next funster 30 minutes.

DanWA K7SS