[3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Oct 25 00:21:06 EDT 2013

                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 25

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH

  160:   3      3
   80:   8      7
   40:  10      7
   20:   4      2
Total:  25     19  Total Score = 475

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

I have no straight key or bug here in Japan so I used my German-made Palm Radio
Mini-Paddle and the keyer that's built into the RemoteRig control box and
turned the speed way down.  Straight keys/bugs are fun from time to time but
it's more fun doing 44+ wpm QRQ.

Bill N6ZFO was S7 on 80 meters but I couldn't get through the West Coast wall.
Did catch him on 20 and 40.  I did manage to snag W7WHY on 80 though.

Nice to hear Hank N8XX and Paul K3STX.  Hank and I go back a long ways to the
1950's when he was W8CHT and I was K8HVT and we were active in the Ohio Buckeye
Net and other NTS nets.

CU next time.

73, Hal W1NN
Remote in Tokyo