[3830] CQWW SSB HS0ZIA SOSB/10 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 27 11:35:23 EDT 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: HS0ZIA
Operator(s): HS0ZIA
Station: HS0ZIA

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: Chiang Mai

   10: 1457    34      114
------------------------------
Total: 1457    34      114  Total Score = 606,356

One of the K0XG guy rings has developed a problem so I cannot rotate my antennas
very far, and until that can be repaired I have stopped my normal multi-op
style. Ten has always been my favorite band. The night before the contest I had
a nice QSO on 10 with K1WHS about 2 hours after our local sunset and the band
seemed so hot I decided to go single band to savor the great conditions - and
other than a 1 hour power failure I was not disappointed! I did a lot of
S&P and really enjoyed getting thanked for the double mult call ins. 10 is
a bit brutal on the ears here especially in the morning due to the band being
filled with all manner of AM carriers, wide band tones and loud pops and clicks
so sorry for all the repeats and the callers I couldn't copy. Thanks for all the
Qs and a fun contest.

.