[3830] CQWW SSB N2KI SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 27 15:59:24 EDT 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N2KI
Operator(s): N2KI
Station: N2KI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NY

   40:   54    13       28
   20:   69    28       32
   15:  142    13       41
   10:  105     8       31

Club: Hudson Valley Contesters & DXers

Comments:

I am not an SSB contester but I thought I would dabble in this one, and did so
for almost 8 hours.  The Logger software worked very nicely as I prepared WAV
files about two hours prior to the start.  They worked very nicely and some of
you actually bothered to comment on how good they sounded and for that I thank
you.  Regretfully, I had a mishap on 10 meters.  I inadvertently ended up out
of band for about 10 q's until two stations were kind enough to remind me where
the band limit was.  After shaking off the embarrassment of my own doing, the
q's were deleted.  Sorry to the DX stations for invalidating some contacts.