[3830] CQWW SSB KN3A SOAB(A) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 27 20:12:19 EDT 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KN3A
Operator(s): KN3A
Station: KN3A

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    3     2        2
   80:   10     5        4
   40:   65    11       35
   20:   94    20       50
   15:  110    21       56
   10:  190    21       68

Club: Allegheny Valley Radio Association

Comments:

Not much into SSB contests, but this is one of the exceptions. I'm just a little
station amongst the big guns. The band conditions were excellent on 10 and 15
meters. 20, 40 and 80 were just too noisy to enjoy much. Thanks for listening
closely for my low power station this weekend.

One thing I want to ask. If someone calls you, and you say "sorry, you're
a dupe, we already worked", why do you not log the QSO again? If they are
in your log but you're not in theirs, nobody gets any points. I must have heard
at least 2 dozen times this happening to others, and once to me on 40 meters
with Lampedusa. He just blew me off, and am 100% sure I didn't log them on 40
meters during the contest.

See you in the ARRL November SS next weekend....CW!!

Scott
KN3A