[3830] CQWW SSB N6RV SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 27 20:16:06 EDT 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N6RV
Operator(s): N6RV
Station: N6RV

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: LAX

  160:    2     2        2
   80:    9     6        5
   40:   85    22       40
   20:  210    31       78
   15:  254    29       76
   10:  493    32       90

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Wow! 10 was great just like in the cycles before! When I heard that several CMEs
were headed our way I thought this is going to be bad but all the bands were
unaffected here. In fact 20 was open all night! Of course 160 and 75 suffered
because of it but it was the first time in a long time where I had to guess at
what band to be on. 20, 15, & 10 were completely packed! Hopefully we will
have a repeat performance in a month! Thanks to all the stations that heard my
frantic calls. Now it is time for some CW!