[3830] CQWW SSB KB0EO SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 27 20:34:58 EDT 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KB0EO
Operator(s): KB0EO
Station: KB0EO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Minnesota
Operating Time (hrs): 7:30

  160:    2     2        2
   80:    4     4        4
   40:   51    17       31
   20:   56    20       37
   15:   57    17       40
   10:  502    32       83

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Family commitments kept me out of the saddle most of the weekend - time well
spent.

The bands were so crowded with monster signals, it was difficult to find an
open spot. 10 meters is always one of my favorite bands when it peaks, so I
spent the majority of my time there running - I ended up at a rate of 90 per
hour, but a couple of runs on 10 meters were in the 250/hour range.

I hope to have more time for the CQWW CW contest next month - we'll see how
things go.

73,

Dan - KB0EO
Northfield, MN