[3830] CQWW SSB K7RL SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 27 20:53:45 EDT 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: WA

  160:    9     6        4
   80:   64    18       32
   40:  714    31       85
   20:  549    36      118
   15: 1255    36      130
   10: 1231    35      132

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Decided to try something different for a change, so I went SOAB(A). Gotta say,
it was a blast! The point and click part of it made quick work of the mult
hunt. So much so, I was running at a pretty good clip earlier in the contest
with a band map full of new mults. It also made the slow times more fun and
productive.

This effort was also a new personal best for Qs, mults, and total score, and
was the first time with two bands in the 4 digits, and three bands with over
100 countries. What a blast!

Thank you to all the great operators for the Q's and a fun weekend.

73, Mitch, k7RL