[3830] CQWW SSB KT8K SOAB Classic QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 27 22:45:07 EDT 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KT8K
Operator(s): KT8K
Station: KT8K

Class: SOAB Classic QRP
QTH: EN82cg SE Michigan
Operating Time (hrs): 3:19

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:    5     3        5
   20:   28     8       19
   15:   46    10       35
   10:   21     8       17

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Had very little time to be on the air this weekend but got in enough to rack up
100 Q's.  Conditions Sunday afternoon were great all the way up through 10m and
I set what might be a personal best 66 Q's in an hour with my 5W, vertical
3-band dipole, and wires in the trees.  What a blast!  Hopefully I'll have a
new (to me) 5 band vertical in place before the next one, AND the time to make
a serious effort.

Thanks to all who listened hard for my small signal!  Can't wait for the CW
version.  Best rx & 73 to all -- Tim