[3830] CQWW SSB VE6BMX SOSB(A)/10 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 28 00:48:24 EDT 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE6BMX
Operator(s): VE6BMX
Station: VE6BMX

Class: SOSB(A)/10 LP
QTH:

   10: 1284    32       98
------------------------------
Total: 1284    32       98  Total Score = 382,070

AMAZING 10m propagation. I cant recall 10 being this well for this contest over
my past 30 years. Regardless, it's been a long time and was the best time I've
ever had in a contest in what seems forever. Great propagation to almost all
areas of the world in a 48 hour period. What would have been better was to have
10 open more than a few hours after sunset. I recall 10m 30 years ago having
signals near midnight, but that would be pushing it. What a fun time!!! and a
record breaker for me! 73 to all.