[3830] CQWW SSB KI7M SOSB(A)/15 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 28 02:29:07 EDT 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KI7M
Operator(s): KI7M
Station: KI7M

Class: SOSB(A)/15 HP
QTH: Oregon

   15:  909    36      117

QRM was tremendous or is it just me? Would find a place to call then get slammed
repeatedly. Pushed back some though. Got called a name or two after I stopped
giving contacts to USA stations after 41 of them. Can't believe some of the
pileup's I broke! 5X1,5Z4,XV9,etc. Need to look back and see if cracking DXCC
country totals on a single band contest is a first. Learned a couple of new
techniques for cracking pileups and avoiding some QRM. Also learned I loose my
mouse on the computer when working Japan (EMI).