[3830] CQWW SSB KU5B(@NX5M) SOSB(A)/10 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 28 08:37:17 EDT 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KU5B
Operator(s): KU5B
Station: NX5M

Class: SOSB(A)/10 HP
QTH: Somerville, TX

   10: 1456    39      146
------------------------------
Total: 1456    39      146  Total Score = 739,815

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Nice to have 10 open again.

Had planned on going all out but the nice weather and other priorities took
precedent. I ran for about 2 hrs a day and the rest was S&P, mostly letting
the DX'er side of me take over.

Station played great. Ended up hooking all the antennas up to make sure they're
working for 10m test in Dec. All is well.

Unfortunately missed working VU2RCT for my 40th zone. When I found him he was
pretty weak and 15 minutes later, he was totally gone.

Colin KU5B