[3830] CQWW SSB N2FF SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 28 09:26:18 EDT 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N2FF
Operator(s): N2FF
Station: N2FF

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NLI

   40:    1     1        1
   20:  104    21       64
   15:   97    23       64
   10:  109    19       54

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

WOW!! What an amazing contest. I shared the station with my granddaughter so it
was NOT a full time effort.  I had a great time packet pouncing on spots. I
really enjoyed those loud stations on 10 meters and the BY stations on 20 at
the end of the contest.  BY0AA was over S9 on 20 meters at the end of the
contest and had such a BIG pile on him that I was amazed when he came back to
my call.  I really did not think he would hear my 100 watts.  That was a very
BIG thrill.  Yes, I can still get thrilled after 52 years.  BTW: My
granddaughter worked BY also.  She is still working toward DXCC.  This contest
may yield the 5 more that she needs.