[3830] CQWW SSB K9CT M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 28 10:22:54 EDT 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K3WA K9CT K9QQ K9ZO KB9OWD KB9UWU N9TK
Station: K9CT

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: IL

  160:   58    15       22
   80:  199    20       68
   40:  786    34      108
   20: 1018    39      140
   15: 2168    40      149
   10:   28    38      153

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Wow...what a weekend. Fantastic prop and lots of activity created the perfect
storm for high scores.

Thanks for the team for extraordinary efforts. High rates and great mult
chasing is lots of fun for the team.

We again linked to cqcontest.net and enjoyed the back and forth surges by all
of our peers. I would encourage all competitors to participate as this adds
another level of enjoyment and excitement to the contest weekend. Nothing like
this to keep everyone in the chair and focused.

The bands were full/crowded and it was tough to find a spot to call
CQ...especially in the midwest. Easy for a coast station to slide into us and
run us off. Not nice but happens too often not to mention.

We set a personal high QSO total for a weekend at K9CT and passed our M/2
record from last year. It appears to me that there will be more and more M/2
activity...this is a fun class.

Thanks for the QSOs and the memorable weekend.

73, Craig K9CT

www.k9ct.us