[3830] CQWW SSB PJ6A M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 28 10:53:30 EDT 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PJ6A
Operator(s): KB1ZOJ K4UEE K5AC N4GRN W6IZT
Station: PJ6A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Saba

  160:   31     6        7
   80:  232    16       56
   40:  574    26       92
   20: 2096    34      119
   15: 1533    34      112
   10: 3167    35      116

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Incredible conditions for our first attempt in the CQWW---the BIG contest. Our
QTH is perched on the side of a volcano, 1200 feet above the Caribbean with a
fantastic view....but half the world is blocked. Understandably, we are pleased
with the results and ...we had fun!  Next time, we hope to have a second
tri-bander to use on Multiplier station and some low band antennas that stay
up!  We learned a lot and know what needs to be done to take it to the next
level.  Our congratulations to the winners!

Run Station: K3 + AL80B
Mult Station K3 + KPA500

160/80/40 BCS (Unfortunately this antenna failed early in the contest)
75 Inv V
Cushcraft A3
Cushcraft 4BTV