[3830] CQWW SSB 3G1B M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 28 13:03:10 EDT 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 3G1B
Operator(s): CE1GWR CE1UMY XQ1KZ CE1WFN CE1TBN CE1PRW
Station: 3G1B

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: FG46SM

Club: CE CONTEST GROUP

Comments:

We started the contest without 40,80 and 160 mts antennas, due, we focused on
high bands only.
Heavy QRN both days during daylight on all bands and condx returned after
sunset.
Great opening last day to EU via Long path on 10 mts early morning, and on 15
& 20 mts to NA.
We learned a lot and know what needs to be done to go next level.
Anyway it was a great contest together with good ops and friends.

Nick, XQ1KZ
Team Leader @3G1B