[3830] CQWW SSB 9A5W(@9A1A) SOSB(A)/160 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 28 14:14:58 EDT 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 9A5W
Operator(s): 9A5W
Station: 9A1A

Class: SOSB(A)/160 HP
QTH: nr Zagreb

  160:  982    16       66

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Good CONDX on Top Band. Nice number of W/VE on SSB mode,and was exciting to work
NH2T coming on my CQ. As beverage system was not installed completely I lost
some South Africans who called me. Could not copy their complete calls.

Unfortunately when CONDX are good Mr Murphy has some other influence.
I had problems with my TCVR. On Saturday in early evening time it stop to work
properly and I had to have pause of cca 3 hours, trying to find some supstitute
for it.That was TCVR from another manufacturer so additonal work had to be
done.
As consequence I lost some "small distance" multipliers like TK,CR3
and 7Z and QSOs with EU guys who were on the band partly time not taking part
in contest seriously.So I missed to have score over 100K.

Thanks to all who called me.
See you in CW leg, but in another category.

Nikola, 9A5W