[3830] CQWW SSB PJ4X(@PJ4G) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 28 17:04:05 EDT 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PJ4X
Operator(s): K1QX K2NG PJ4LS W1MD
Station: PJ4G

Class: M/S HP
QTH: PJ4

  160:   31    10       18
   80:  292    24       68
   40:  791    33      110
   20: 2111    37      138
   15: 1766    39      138
   10: 3581    35      137

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

How can you not have fun when operating CQWW contests. We enticed Hannes, PJ4LS
(FOC member and excellent CW contester) to come operate and unfortunately we
have spoiled a perfectly good CW op. Hannes did an excellent job and had a fun
time as well.

Murphy, in the form of line noise, was our only real hindrance for the
weekend.

Thanks for all the Q's...and to Noah for being a gracious host and having a
first class location for us 'northerners' to come down and have fun.

73,

Marty
W1MD for the PJ4X crew...