[3830] CQWW SSB D4C M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 29 04:35:54 EDT 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: D4C
Operator(s): I4UFH IZ4DPV IK1HJS IZ1LBG IT9RGY IT9SPB CT1ESV SK7A 9A1TT E77DX YL2GM JK3GAD I4VEQ IZ4UEZ HB9DUR
Station: D4C

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Monteverde

  160:   666    24       89
   80:  1020    30      113
   40:  2406    36      134
   20:  5681    40      174
   15:  5150    40      173
   10:  5208    40      173
-------------------------------

We had an amazing weekend ! Propagation was not has previous days, and some
flare as disturbed the path. As the EU results shows, the band were really not
open, we had hours without takers, and high band were not really open, most os
Saturdy we spent the morning without JA's on 10m and slow EU pileup, unusual
from this QTH. Both nights we had background noise, even with 4 Beverage and 4
square RX Antennas. Even the didn't catch the All time Record, we had a fun
weekend, overall we got new friends, and together we have added a one more
friendship flag in our hobby.

Let's go to the CW Leg, hope condition could be better in these part of the
world. Thank's to every one called us, and for the trilling to have a possible
record in the our hands that fade out after few ours of slow rates !!!

Thank's tall the crew that from 8 different countries, joined us ....

73 de Fabio I4UFH / D4C SSB Team Leader