[3830] CQWW SSB VE7NSR(VA7DXC) SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 29 05:22:06 EDT 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE7NSR
Operator(s): VA7DXC
Station: VE7NSR

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: North Vancouver, BC

   80:    6     5        5
   40:   14     9        9
   20:   81    26       51
   15:  271    31       93
   10:  391    30       93
------------------------------
Total:  763   101      251  Total Score = 734,272

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Lots of noise at this QTH made 80 thru 20, pretty unusable. 20m though did have
openings on the second night into zone 21 land which added to the mult score
nicely. 10m to Europe on Saturday morning was like shooting fish in barrel,
I've never worked so many so quickly.

Pretty much S&P all weekend with a focus on mults and dxcc but just fell a
few short on 10 & 15! I was expecting to do longer runs to JA & the USA
but they never materialised and I quickly became distracted by the juicy mults
on offer elsewhere.

All in all not too shabby for 300w in a very urban location.

73 Dave - VA7DXC