[3830] CQWW SSB N4ZC SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 29 15:12:44 EDT 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N4ZC
Operator(s): N4ZC
Station: N4ZC

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: NC

  160:   15     6        9
   80:   95    17       52
   40:  182    24       79
   20:  448    38      125
   15:  539    39      132
   10:  886    36      138

Club: Carolina DX Assn

Comments:

My first CQWW was in 1958. It gets harder every year. I'm 75 now.
This year, at the end of the contest, as usual, my wife made me a meal. After
the meal I was sitting with the wife when she said, you must really be tired.
Something about the tone of her voice. I said ya, but why did you say that. She
said, when you put the stuff back in the fridge, you put it in the freezer.
This was all hunt and peck except about a half hour run on 10.
Roger