[3830] CQWW SSB C6ARW SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 30 19:45:30 EDT 2013

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: C6ARW
Operator(s): N0HJZ`
Station: C6ARW

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH:

  160:  100     6       11
   80:  187    10       22
   40:  443    25       57
   20:  585    30       85
   15: 1079    28       85
   10: 1121    28       83

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

A fun contest.  My version of high power was running my FT1000 at 200 watts!
Had a vertical for 40/80, a rotating dipole for 10-15-20 and a dipole (at 20
ft) for 160M.  Not a big station but I sure had fun!  Thanks to everyone who
worked me!

I left the rotating dipole, feedline and rotator down in C6A.  I already have
left an HF6V vertical too.  If you'd like a great place to stay (and relax),
let me know.

73  Rich N0HJZ - C6ARW