[3830] NCCC Sprint N3QE LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 31 23:05:52 EDT 2013

                    NCCC Sprint - Nov 1

Call: N3QE
Operator(s): N3QE
Station: N3QE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD

  160:   6      5
   80:  12     10
   40:  18     13
   20:   2      2
Total:  38     30  Total Score = 1,140

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

20M was ghostly even for the strongest sigs.

40 was prime, mostly long but not totally long, and 80 was really good.

K0EU was the easy westerner on 160M. I remember working Ken at the end of NAQP
last winter with 100W both ends, and tonight was really spectacularly good on
160M.

In earlier 0130 RTTY session, W7OM and WD0T on both 20 and 40, and NO3M on all
bands. I had been playing with my new "audio interface" aka Behringer
XENYX 302USB and this will become my universal stunt box for RTTY interface and
Phone key+mic mixing: http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/302USB.aspx