[3830] CoQP W2UP SOCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 1 10:31:26 EDT 2013

                    Colorado QSO Party

Call: W2UP
Operator(s): W2UP
Station: W2UP

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: CO

----------------------------
Total:  269     0       0  CW Mults = 74  Ph Mults = 0  Dig Mults = 0  Total Score = 86,432

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Well, that was dull and confusing (CWOpen).  Not much activity and no 15m
opening were disappointing. This is the top of the sunspot cycle?!  I put in
some hours here and there between errands, remotely operating W0DLE's fine
station in Park County.   I could have been more aggressive working the CWO
guys, but I wasn't motivated to pull teeth to complete the exchange, though I
did set up F-key buffers to send # and "state?" to use when
necessary.

Apologies to the guys who were calling me ~2200Z who I couldn't pull through.
Big QRN from thunderstorms in the mountains around that time.

I'm assuming N1MM scored this correctly, but I have no idea if it assigned QSO
pts correctly.  I did x2 the final score for the low power mult.