[3830] TnQP W4NZ/M Multi-Op MobileCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 2 15:08:27 EDT 2013

                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: W4NZ/M
Operator(s): K0EJ W4NZ
Station: W4NZ/M

Class: Multi-Op MobileCW LP
QTH: 23 counties

  160:
   80:   152                   35
   40:   749                   63
   20:   305                   41
-----------------------------------
Total:  1206    0       0     139  Total Score = 514,402

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Sunday started with having to install the antennas on the van between rain
showers, not a good sign. Fortunately the rain moved out of the area and we
encountered only a few showers along our 482 mile trek. We covered 23 counties
this year which works out to an average of just under 24 minutes each.

I had installed a 15M antenna in hopes of working a few stations there but we
ran into RF problems which locked the keyboard and computer. Apologies for not
being able to accommodate some requests for that band - we'll have it fixed
before next time.

Conditions (and the rate!) improved as we got closer to sunset. In the daylight
hours we tried to spend a few minutes on both 20 and 40m as rate allowed. Thanks
to our European friends for following us, especially
OM2VL,DK2CF,DK3BN,DL3GA,DL5ME,DK2OY,G3XVR and PA3ARM. Thanks also to our
Canadian cousins led by Gary VE1RGB and Mike VE9AA.

Mitch NW0M,John K4BAI,Chris K5LH and TOM KV8Q are in the log most for stateside
stations followed by Mike W9RE and Rick WB8JUI. Thank you!!

Congrats to Don N4ZZ, Jim AD4EB and Melody KI4HVY on another super job for the
N4ZZ/m team.

Thanks, everyone, for the QSO's and taking time to make our party a special
event.

for the W4NZ/m team (K0EJ, Maegan - chief navigator, W4NZ)
73, Ted W4NZ