[3830] NS RTTY Ladder N6RO LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Sep 6 00:00:35 EDT 2013

                    NCCC RTTY Sprint Ladder - Sep 6

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OAKLEY, CA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   2      1
   40:  11      8
   20:   8      7
   15:   3      3
Total:  24     19  Total Score = 456

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Fair turnout, mostly actives from the previous practice sessions. 15m open to
midwest and east but little activity.  I missed a few actives on 20m, 40 was
good, 80m - sun too high to get out of CA but printed N0TA.

Missed the CW session as I was needed to help finish today's tower/ant work by
Tower Busters (K6NA, K7NV):  New prop-pitch rotor on one 20m beam, new 6m 7L
LFA installed at 90'.

CU in CW NA Sprint Sat. and both NS next Thur.