[3830] NA Sprint CW W9RE HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 8 09:05:51 EDT 2013

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IN

---------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: Ad Hoc Contesters

Comments:

Conditions were pretty good except for 80 which normally would be a good band
for me.  20 stayed open very late which helped me.  I was a little worried
because conditions at my QTH on Thursday night were very dismal and afraid it
would continue on until Saturday but no.

Had a lot more fumbles then normal.  I could not get a "?" sent after
a 2nd radio CQ, thought I had it figured out but no.  Also I use a manual toggle
switch for switching audio and the switch became very erratic thus causing no
audio or only audio in one ear a lot of times.

Congrats to the big number guys out there, I was happy to be within 20 or so of
N2NT who was zooming along.