[3830] ArQP N6MU Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 15 00:18:42 EDT 2013

                    Arkansas QSO Party

Call: N6MU
Operator(s): N6MU
Station: N6MU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:   13      1
   20:   60     30
   15:   46     36
----------------------------
Total:  119     67      0  Mults = 40  Total Score = 12,800

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Score includes 600 bonus points for three Qs with K5UZ. Never heard AA5AR.

Pleasantly surprised to see mobiles W3DYA, K5CM and KI0I show up unannounced.
They made a big difference in activity although most mobiles seemed to go
through the same bunch of counties so the county count is pretty low.

Top mobile for me was K5CM with 70 Qs followed by K5YAA(43), W3DYA(17),
WA5BDU(15) and KI0I(10). Thanks for all the QSYs!! 15 was wide open all day but
never heard a peep on 10. 73...

John, N6MU                    TS-570 and 4BTV